Here’s how to avoid the most common mistakes when it comes to expensive real estate. Whether you are looking for a large penthouse in a newly built skyscraper in the center of a city, a villa with swimming pool and vineyards on the sunny side of a hill, a chalet located on the ski slopes or a glitzy condo in Klang with a terrace on the waterfront, buying a luxury home requires a series of attentions to avoid the mistakes that those who undertake this process commonly run into. So here are the tips to follow when you want to buy apartment for sale Klang.
Starting from an online check of what is offered by the market helps to understand the complexity of the process of buying a luxury property, a fundamental prerequisite before taking the first steps in this world. In fact, it is essential to understand what exactly the type of dwelling you are looking for and what characteristics it should have, perhaps discussing it with the people you will share it with. In-depth research also has the advantage of providing a financial overview of the market: in this way it will be clearer which spending range corresponds to your needs and possibilities.
Relying on a qualified real estate agency
Once you have identified the area and the type of property you want, you can take action. At this point it is important to rely on a competent and renowned agent in the luxury sales sector, who also has a particular knowledge of the area in which you are interested. The real estate agency will be responsible for noting and highlighting the hidden criticalities to less experienced eyes, always keeping in mind what the exact needs of the client are and identifying the possibility of good business from the beginning.
The deed of provenance of the property and the relative cadastral documentation, which the Notary must verify and update up to the date of the deed:
- The certificate of viability of the building, issued by the Municipality, which certifies the existence and compliance with the building’s safety, hygiene, healthiness and energy saving conditions.
- The mortgage certificate, which certifies that the house is not burdened by mortgages or foreclosures.
- The energy performance certificate APE.
- The buyer, for his part, is required to deliver:
- Photocopies of checks or bank transfers with which the payment of the advance payments and the balance of the price was made.
- If a mortgage is requested, it must indicate the bank, branch and contact person to contact.
For more articles, visit this website.